Welcome back swimmers and parents to the new Fall season!
Forms for 2018-2019 uploaded to the Team page:
Cascadia Registration/Annual Registration for USA Swimming/Short Course Season Meet Planner/Code of Conduct/Medical Release
All Practices in Sept at the LO Pool.
Weekend Practice schedule normal starting Sept 8
– Sat 3:30-6pm Coach Kim/ Dave/Mike
– Sun 11:30-2pm Coach Kim/ Dave/Mike
Tue, Wed, Thur Sept 4-6: 7:30-9:15pm DL 1st
all Fri in Sept 5-7pm DL 1st
AG1 5-6:30pm DL 1st
AG2/SP/S 5-7pm DL 1st
Mon,Tue, Wed, Thur Sept 10-13 7:30-9:15pm DL 1st
Oct/Nov/Dec – see Calendar for specific Squad times
M/W 3:30-5pm Coach Kim/ Dave/Mike, M/W 8-9pm Coach Kim
T/Th 3:30-4:30pm Coach Dave
Fri 6-7:30pm Coach Kim/ Dave/Mike
Sat 3:30-6pm Coach Kim/ Dave/Mike
Sun 11:30-2pm Coach Kim/ Dave/Mike
Sun 9-10am Pre Swim Team only with Tyrell
Some Fri 5:00-7:30 Coach Kim/ Dave/Mike
Potential options at PCC T/TH evenings or North Clackamas Aquatic Park evenings. Also, Seeking out other pools for evening practices.
Parent Meeting # 1 during Dryland Wed Aug 29 7:30-8pm Review Registration Packets
Parent Meeting #2 during Dryland Wed Sept 5 7:30-8pm Review Meet Planner
Parent Meeting #3 during Dryland Sat Sept 8 5:30-6:30pm Q & A, Review any topics from Previous Meetings
New Swim Parent Orientation Sun Sept 9 1:30-2:30pm
More info to follow…..
- Happy 4th of July!
- updated Meets page (added info for Mt Hood 7/6-8)
- Coach Dave is interested in providing some Clinics at various times/dates.. Would like to provide some specific focuses for specific ability levels.. e.g. Breaststroke Kick for Beginners (for those that can’t get their feet turned out yet) OR Advanced Breastroke for AG2+ (furthering to instill various aspects of the world record holder Adam Peaty’s style) etc.. More Info on this I’ll update in the next week or so.
- Have pics of the swimmers? Send me some! I’d love to add and change pics here on the team site randomly…
– Coach Dave
send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon through Thursday Mar 26, 27 and 28.
3 clinics each day 1pm-3:15pm.
– Brochure –